One social casino player won a Sweeps Coin jackpot worth more than $1 million in redeemable cash prizes this week.
LuckyLand Slots, one of California’s premier social online casinos, announced one player — Mary P. — won a 1,043,725 SC jackpot on Jan. 31 playing Aztec Quest 10K Ways. If Mary chooses to redeem that SC jackpot for a cash prize, that will come out to a $1,043,725 cash prize.
Now, according to LuckyLand Slots’ terms and conditions, LuckyLand reserves the right to disperse this jackpot at up to $10,000 per day. Either way, a lot of cash is coming Mary P.’s way. She will have to pay taxes on the jackpot, just like she would at a retail casino or real-money online casino.
Aztec Quest Grand Jackpot
Mary P. won the Grand Jackpot on Aztec Quest, a progressive jackpot slot game with six reels.
Here’s how a player wins the Aztec Quest Grand Jackpot:
- Get six or more Bonus symbols on a spin. That gets you three Jackpot Re-Spins.
- The current Bonus symbols will hold in place. Any new Bonus symbols will also hold in place and reset the available free spins to three.
- The feature is over when zero spins remain.
- If at any time the Grand Jackpot symbol winds up on one of your reels, you will get the jackpot.
- There is also a Major Jackpot (2000x your play), Minor Jackpot (250x your play), and Mini Jackpot (50x your play).
As of this writing, the Aztec Quest Grand Jackpot was back up to 203,450 SC.
Aztec Quest is one of 16 progressive jackpot slot games available at LuckyLand Slots. Overall, LuckyLand offers 91 games — 80 slot games, and 11 other games offering a variety of instant-win options.
LuckyLand Slots is owned by VGW Gaming, which also owns Chumba Casino and Global Poker. VGW Gaming is based in Malta, and all social casinos are regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority.